No two days are the same at Navigator Multimedia. Join our crew and be a part of the action.
Position: Web/Graphic Designer
As a designer at Navigator Multimedia, you have an integral stake in the success of projects large and small. You’re encouraged to experiment, dream big and push the boundaries on cutting-edge solutions for mobile, web and print. From business branding to website maintenance, there’s a new challenge every day. And your input makes all the difference.
The position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, located in Kelowna, BC.
- Proficiency in HTML5 and standard practices, fluency in CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong familiarity with responsive design, WordPress, and Bootstrap framework.
- Possession of a team player mentality; ready to collaborate with the crew (developers, copywriters, account managers, designers) and clients on a daily basis.
- Experience in a self-motivated, fast-paced environment where no two days (or two workloads) are the same. You’re ready to multitask and meet deadlines with precision.
- Unique, personal style in your work that sets you apart from the rest.
Who does Navigator hire?
We hire sharp, driven people who inspire us to keep growing and deliver our best. So far, it’s working; as one of the longest-standing web agencies in Kelowna (22+ years!), Navigator Multimedia has built a reputation as the go-to digital agency for innovative businesses across the Okanagan.
Our headquarters are located on the ground floor of Kelowna’s tech hub, Landmark IV. Drop by and say hi.
Navigator Multimedia Inc.
1628 Dickson Ave #110, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9X1
Landmark 4 Building
8:30 am – 4:30 pm PST Mon – Fri
And send us your stuff – your resume, cover letter and contact information. We’ll be in touch!