🧙♂️ Updated March 30th, 2021
SEO & Social Content Coordinator
Role Description: Reporting to the Marketing Director, the SEO & Social Content Coordinator researches, develops, and publishes written content for SEO and social media clients, in formats including blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, ad copy, website page copy, and landing page copy. In addition to content development, the coordinator acts as the marketing liaison to a large franchise client at Navigator, assisting its stakeholders in creating and maintaining social activities on Facebook and Instagram, and supports the Marketing Director in auditing client websites for SEO recommendations.
- Independent research, development, and publication of written content for SEO clients.
- Maintaining communication with SEO and social service clients, including the franchise partners.
- Assisting the Marketing Director in SEO/social client meetings; taking notes, brainstorming ideas.
- Planning and posting (in advance) to (few) social media client platforms (Instagram and Facebook).
- Independent and ongoing research into updated SEO and social media trends, tools, and tactics.
- G Suite
- Facebook Business Manager
- Hemingway App
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in an SEO capacity
- Proficient writing capabilities; a stickler for grammar, spelling, and composition.
- Interest or background in search engine optimization, with the intention and passion to grow in that arena.
- Ease of use in social media platforms including Facebook (including Business Manager), Google My Business, and Instagram.
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS.
- Familiarity with Shopify is a bonus but not required
- Ideal candidate will have a postsecondary certificate or degree in Business, Communications, English, or Psychology.
Please contact Sarah [firstname.lastname@example.org] to express your interest in this position!