This tutorial will guide you though setting up your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2013 so you’ll be able to send and receive from your email account.
- Open Outlook
- Click File in the top left corner
- Click the Add Account button
- Click POP or IMAP, then click Next
- For this step, you will need to enter the information below as follows:
- Your Name: Enter your name
- Email Address: Enter your email address
- Account Type: Select IMAP
- Incoming mail server: mail1.navigatormm.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail1.navigatormm.com
- User Name: Enter your email address
- Password: Enter your email address password
Once you have filled out the required information, click More Settings …
6. Click the Outgoing Server tab
7. Check the box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Ensure the Use same settings as my incoming mail server radio button is also selected
8. Click the Advanced tab
9. Note: This step is technically not required but is recommended for better email security.
Select the radio button This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL). This will automatically change the Incoming server port to 993. In the drop down menu beside Use the following type of encrypted connection: select Auto. Manually update the Outgoing server (STMP) port from 25 to 465. Once you have everything filled out click OK
10. Click Next
11. Outlook will then test your account settings to verify your account has been configured properly. You should see a message Congratulations! All tests completed successfully. If you there is an error, you will need to go back and ensure you have entered everything correctly.
12. That’s it! You should now see your mailbox in Outlook. If not, please contact our support so that we can help you troubleshoot the issue.