Have you been dreaming of starting an online store for your business?
(Or maybe you already have an online store, but it needs some love).
If so, the timing for you is *chef’s kiss* perfect.
The new Launch Online grant program from the Government of BC is offering eligible small and medium-sized businesses up to $7,500 to build or enhance an online store.
How To Apply
- Review the Program Guide at Launch Online for your eligibility.
- Develop a grant proposal that indicates how you intend to use the funds (we can help with that!)
- Complete the online application form.
- Get a response back within three weeks.
12 million dollars has been alloted to this program, which will continue to accept applicants until the funds are fully distributed. This program is designed to support 1,200 businesses, so while there isn’t a strict deadline, the sooner you submit your application, the better.
How We Can Help
The grant application requires cost estimates for your proposed plan. This includes costs such as building the website, hiring a photographer for professional product photos, and ongoing charges such as online payment processing fees.
Talk to Sarah or Scott at Navigator to discuss your wishlist for an online store, and they can assist in providing estimates and an outline to use in your application.
- Be prepared to cover 25% of the cost of your plan, as the grant pays for up to 75% of eligible expenses, to a maximum of $7,500.
- Plan to work with BC-based companies to build and service the store, as that is part of the eligibility criteria.
- The building of the online store and related activities must be completed within 12 weeks of approval, so confirm timelines with your providers before you submit the application.
Contact us today to speak with Sarah or Scott about an online store plan for your business, so you can submit your application and grow your business in 2021.
Navigator Multimedia Inc. thrives on the power of smart, open-minded people to deliver reliable & innovative marketing solutions, website design & development, and secure hosting solutions for clients across several industries, including hospitality & tourism, real estate development, skills training education, retail & manufacturing.